Monthly Archives: September 2016

Almost There.

I had hoped to have book 4 released by now, but life got in the way. Too many things happened this month. At any rate, I have had a chance to work a bit on the cover (I think it looks nifty, so far), and I’ve done three read-throughs with edits and revisions (and am on a fourth, now). Part of the reason I’m holding back release is that I found issues in each of those three read-throughs. Nothing enormous, but they were big enough that I am uncomfortable not checking for more. I want a read-through where I find nothing but minor problems. And, too, I’m still trying to come up with a title I’m happy with.

So, the short version: I’m working on a clean read-through, finishing up the cover, getting a decent title, and then all I’ll have left is to look at test reader feedback and then format it for e-book and trade paperback.

Very close, now.

Categories: Dragonlinked, Lethera, Update, Writing | Tags: | Leave a comment

Blog at